Radically Christian Cafe Post New Topic  Post A Reply

my profile | directory

| search | faq | recent topics | forum index

next oldest topic   next newest topic
R C Cafe » Mission » Prayer & Charity Essential » Who Better to Give the Gospel Message
 - Email this page to someone.    
Author Who Better to Give the Gospel Message
JeffL
      Virginia U.S.A.

- posted      Profile for JeffL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It should be readily apparent that men are weak and faulty, they stumble and they fall, they are unreliable and easily discouraged. Why would God even allow men to spread the gospel? I will tell you.

quote:
Luke 7:41-43
There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most?

Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.

Only those who have experienced salvation can give the gospel call.

quote:
Re 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Why can no man learn the new song but the 144,000? It is because they have lived through the experience of the great tribulation and were redeemed out of the earth. They were face to face with Christ at his coming in glory and their faces turned pale for fear. But their faith endured. They are fully aware of their sinful past but by faith they reach out to the one who has forgiven them. When they see him they rejoice. They were forgiven much. Therefore, they love much.

If we have experienced this then we will want to proclaim it. We don't need to be ordained in order to preach.

--------------------
"Iniquitas mentita est sibi"

Quick Reply

Formatting Code

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Hop To:

contact us | housechurch.org | privacy policy