Radically Christian Cafe Post New Topic  Post A Reply

my profile | directory

| search | faq | recent topics | forum index

next oldest topic   next newest topic
R C Cafe » Mission » Resources for Indigenous Peoples » Yahoo Group has many foreign ministers, request prayer and support
 - Email this page to someone.    
Author Yahoo Group has many foreign ministers, request prayer and support
whoweareinchrist

- posted      Profile for whoweareinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently started a yahoo group, whoweareinchrist and have over 120 ministers joined from africa, india pakistan, phillipines, turkey who could use oyur prayers encouragement support and maybe a visit to evangelize!!!
visit and join the group at,,,

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/areyouinchrist/

whoweareinchrist

- posted      Profile for whoweareinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This little booklet is great to give to believers. It has many of the promises of God in it and it gets believers to memorize and meditate on God's word and also helps get people saved. I have personally used these booklets and God used them to get many saved and to start many Bible Studies wherever we gave them. Would be good for Bible, Sunday Schools.

If you request the books, let them know that you are ministers from other countries and ask if they have the books in your language and also ask them if they will donate them to you for free and most likely they will as a ministry outreach.

Address:

Christian Colportage Inc.
3004 E. Overton Drive
Greensboro, NC 27408

please let me know when you get these books vbecause they are a blessing.

Quick Reply

Formatting Code

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Hop To:

contact us | housechurch.org | privacy policy