Radically Christian Cafe Post New Topic  Post A Reply

my profile | directory

| search | faq | recent topics | forum index

next oldest topic   next newest topic
R C Cafe » Lord's Day » Resources about the Lord's Day » IDEAS? WHO HAS IDEAS?
 - Email this page to someone.    
Author IDEAS? WHO HAS IDEAS?
Gary K
      Hollywood, FL

- posted      Profile for Gary K     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IDEAS? WHO HAS IDEAS?

Can you share some creative ideas to bring people into a House Church. I know, number one has to be Prayer and the Word. I know there are many great ideas out there. Places you meet, things you do, places you go, different types of outreach etc. Take it from there.

--------------------
"HELPING HANDS MOLDING BROKEN PEOPLE" www.pwfwc.org

Chutedent
      port charlotte, fl

- posted      Profile for Chutedent     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try to obey the following verses always;
1Cor.14:34-35 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Benoit17
      Edmonton, Canada

- posted      Profile for Benoit17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salut Gary and all,

Here's a link to what was a project that failed to materialize but for which I am still being guided to develop:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A19459920

--------------------
...all blessings be with us all...
Benoit Couture

Quick Reply

Formatting Code

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Hop To:

contact us | housechurch.org | privacy policy