House Church Talk - China Report

Robert L. Moseley robertlm at gvtc.com
Wed Dec 3 12:26:06 EST 2003

Great report Dan and welcome back to the great state of Texas.

Just a question if you please...I have been led to believe that China as a
nation has been closed to the true gospel message of the Bible since 1949,
or thereabouts.  Yet your mission trips seem to be rather open and free to
travel, teach and even graduate student teachers to propagate the gospel
throughout the Communist nation of mainland China.  Am I being mislead by
what I have read and seen on "Christian" TV???

Yours in Christ and may the seeds that you and your team planted grow great
fruit for the kingdom of God.

Robert Moseley down and around Canyon Lake