House Church Talk - offences happen

Clairebnntt at aol.com Clairebnntt at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 18:29:59 EST 2003

I just love your prayer David.  "Doctrinal Issues as an excuse for not loving
each other."  That is a keeper.

I would like to share these on my discussion board, I know David mentioned
earlier that he was happy for me to repost anything of his.

I'm not sure if I invited this group.  We have a new discussion board Endtime
Chaverim (friends) www.merville.biz/chaverim/.  I hope some of you who have
the time will help encourage some people who are disgusted with the state of
their churches, but need a kick to take that first step in starting their own
house churches.  These are brethren in the US, the UK, Australia, NZ - we are
all coming to the same conclusion.

House Church Talk Archive Index, Series 2.