House Church Talk - house church resources

forwarded forwarded at housechurch.org
Mon Dec 8 12:20:43 EST 2003

We have produced a number of materials thru the years (written by me and
others) - Bible study group materials, books on house church, etc., etc.
These are all available from Preparing the Way Publishers
(ptwpublish.com). But most folks don't even know about the stuff. Are
there any suggestions you might have on how we can get the word out?

      GOD bless you all - NK

Nate and Joanne Krupp, 2121 Barnes Avenue SE, Salem, OR 97306, USA
Telephone 503/585-4054, Fax 503/375-8401

Check our web pages at http://www.radchr.net and www.ptwpublish.com

"But seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness, and all these other
things shall be added to you." - Mat thew 6:33

House Church Talk Archive Index, Series 2.