House Church Talk - Talking religious while murdering about 500, 000 people.

jpierceall at brtc.net jpierceall at brtc.net
Mon Dec 15 08:59:55 EST 2003

> AvidD:) writes:
> Consider these words, reader, and realize that "men love darkness rather
> than light" unless and until the Lord intervenes

----------------

How appropriate this picture...  One who flees from the Truth, would be found cowering in a small dark dirty hole...

By the one(s) abounding in this world's appetite - the "fall" is yet the continuance...

Self rationalization cloaked and shrouded even in religious and self righteous words shall NOT escape the eye of He that holds scrutiny as Friend....

(now the picture of what did we see?)

Very fitting that they would pull him from a dirt hole...  and he stand
trial...  sort of a picture of all the "dead" that come up out of the graves
(dirt holes) and stand before the "Judgment Seat" and give account... no?

Friends, would I be in error to suggest, that even now, for all those that love the Truth, as the Lord intervenes, we come UP and out of our dingy dirt suits (graves of walking -dead men's bones), and seek the marvelous Face of He that is Light?  And in this Light, enjoy the benefits of Life - His Life!  \O/

JimP - appreciating the grave robber of brother Lazarus'... O;>)

House Church Talk Archive Index, Series 2.