House Church Talk - Re: God intervenes on our behalf

Debbie K StardustForever at webtv.net
Wed Dec 17 11:25:06 EST 2003

How wonderful that our heavenly Father intervened on our behalf when he
sent Jesus to be born a baby in human flesh, yet fully diety, to take
our sins to the grave and to bring us light, and to save us.  And now
Jesus is in power waiting to intervene for us again when he returns.
Thank you God for sending your Holy Spirit to minister to us and to lead
us into all truth.  \0/
Immanuel,
Debbie (from Iowa)
---
David Anderson wrote:
"What success we have is attributable to Him who is working on our
behalf behind the scenes in the unseen world. Peter thought he did well
but Jesus had to remind him that He had prayed for him, that his faith
not fail. Abimelech, king of Gerar, thought he had done well to keep his
hands off the wife of Abraham. God had to inform Abimilech (Gen. 20:6)
that it was He who had restrained his hands. Interesting, huh?
While we're on the subject let's take a glance at another religious
talker and mass-murderer - one Herod - who could hardly wait to find the
baby Jesus that he also could worship Him.... Not.
Again, let's be not overcome with evildoers but overcome evil with good.
Let's walk in the Light/Life, just as you said. In his strength alone."

House Church Talk Archive Index, Series 2.