House Church Talk - Trust Jesus

Johnny Shepherd kd5lwu at charter.net
Mon Dec 22 20:06:47 EST 2003

Thanks Jim you made me even more appreciate the Lord - Trust in Jesus
has been my challenge for the last several months.In fact, the last few
years have been tough and things happening that were hard to handle.
Anyway, On Oct 17th I turned 60 and that night at work I had a heart
attack. They flew me to Albuquerque Heart Hospital and I went into
surgery. 3 days later I was home and the cost of emergency room, life
flight and angioplasty was a WHOLE bunch of money. I still need to go
back into surgery for two more heart stents but at this time am lacking
the money so it's back to trusting Jesus and waiting on his timing. Mean
while I am bicycling 6-10 miles a day and appreciating every new moment
He gives me.

Johnny
Trusting in and relying on Jesus

http://hamcams.servepics.com/