House Church Talk - Trust Jesus

goodwordusa at att.net goodwordusa at att.net
Tue Dec 23 12:14:14 EST 2003

David Anderson wrote:

> Going, gooooing,  goooooooooing, .....GONE... Another home run for Team
> Jesus.
>
> What a testimony! What a Saviour! What a game plan! What a blessing you
> are to me, brother. We'll read this tonight as we gather round the stove
> and next Sunday when we meet.

Thanks for the encouragement, David.

I think the enemy must have tried to ruin the telling of this story. I hit
the SEND button when I went to spell check and proof what I had written.  (I
wrote the whole thing in the message box of my email program.)  So you got
the rawest and roughest draft.  I was not happy for it to rush out to you
guys before I could even see the damage.

Anyway, a smoother and cleaner version can be found on my little website:

http://www.goodwordusa.org/words/trusjesus.htm

The Lord is good to me and He deserves my very best efforts.

Thanks again for the encouraging words, Brother.  The Lord is truly good to
us all.

Jim

House Church Talk Archive Index, Series 2.