House Church Talk - AOL has disrupted House Church Talk /ntcp. Sorry.

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Wed Dec 24 20:17:51 EST 2003

     HI all,

Dealing with AOL "customer service" is a nightmare, as you may imagine. I
doubt if it really even exists. I have received no replies to my friendly
requests. Perhaps you, as an AOL account holder may get somewhere that I
couldn't. Try support at aol.com and postmaster at aol.com. If you receive and
answer, please lemme know. Thanks.

Here's what happened... In the past, some AOL subscribers have just
"blocked" our messages rather than bother to unsubscribe which leads AOL
to assume that we are a spammer.

If you have another non-AOL address, please go to the info page and
resubscribe. Try hotmail, yahoo. lycos, etc.for a free account.
https://housechurch.org/talk

You are missed, America Off Line user. :-(   Well, it's that time again.
:-) Merry Christmas to you all... and if Christmas is not recognized in
your home, then Happy New Year!!!!

    David Anderson

... while talking to mailin-01.mx.aol.com.:
<<< 554-(RLY:B1)  The information presently available to AOL indicates
this
<<< 554-server is generating high volumes of member complaints from AOL's
<<< 554-member base.  Based on AOL's Unsolicited Bulk E-mail policy at
<<< 554-http://www.aol.com/info/bulkemail.html AOL may not accept further
<<< 554-e-mail transactions from this server or domain.  For more
information,
<<< 554 please visit http://postmaster.info.aol.com.
... while talking to mailin-04.mx.aol.com.:
>>> QUIT
<<< 554-(RLY:B1)  The information presently available to AOL indicates
this
<<< 554-server is generating high volumes of member complaints from AOL's
<<< 554-member base.  Based on AOL's Unsolicited Bulk E-mail policy at
<<< 554-http://www.aol.com/info/bulkemail.html AOL may not accept further
<<< 554-e-mail transactions from this server or domain.  For more
information,
<<< 554 please visit http://postmaster.info.aol.com.
... while talking to mailin-02.mx.aol.com.:

House Church Talk Archive Index, Series 2.