House Church Talk - URGENT prayer request

Dan Beaty dlbeaty at copper.net
Thu Dec 25 23:05:21 EST 2003

Christina,

Thanks for sharing our need with everyone here, and thanks to those of you
who have been praying. The good news is that our grandson is home from the
hospital now, and that surgery was not immediately needed. They want him
back in in a few days for catcans and to watch out for certain symptoms, and
to see if the dent causes other problems.

But otherwise he seems fine. You can imagine what an ordeal that was for the
parents, grandparents and cousins who were all together that evening for
Christmas Eve. The Lord definitely poured out His Grace in the situation.
Praise Him!

Dan