House Church Talk - URGENT prayer request

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Sat Dec 27 16:32:19 EST 2003

>Christina,
>
>Thanks for sharing our need with everyone here, and thanks to those of you
>who have been praying. The good news is that our grandson is home from the
>hospital now, and that surgery was not immediately needed. They want him
>back in in a few days for catcans and to watch out for certain symptoms, and
>to see if the dent causes other problems.
>
>But otherwise he seems fine. You can imagine what an ordeal that was for the
>parents, grandparents and cousins who were all together that evening for
>Christmas Eve. The Lord definitely poured out His Grace in the situation.
>Praise Him!
>
>Dan

    Dan,

I rejoice with you in the outcome, so far, of your grandson's situation.

You, brother, have strengthened my own faith as you and Brenda have
repeatedly been dealt heavy blows over the last few years. Yet -- YET you
have not blamed God. You have groaned again and again but have not
grumbled. If you have, you have concealed it very carefully, which I
doubt. :)

The ancient words of Job echo down through the ages: Though he slay me,
yet will I bless him.

I hope I/we can react in a similar fashion when the bottom drops out for
us.

ybiC,

     David Anderson

PS: Thanks for caring, Christina Miranti!

House Church Talk Archive Index, Series 2.