House Church Talk - URGENT prayer request

Dan Beaty dlbeaty at copper.net
Mon Dec 29 10:47:34 EST 2003

David,

Thanks for the encouragement. In all of our experiences, many of which we
still do not understand, His Hand has still been visible. Exceptional
kindnesses, sweet fellowship, unexpected joys often appear to encourage us
in Him, and making His presence known.

Psa 27:13-14:  I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of
the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage,
and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Dan and Brenda