House Church Talk - Starting

Robert L. Moseley robertlm at gvtc.com
Wed Dec 31 17:09:30 EST 2003

Glenn...welcome to the house church forum...you should feel welcome here
even you choose to stay in the larger body.

You were concerned about "sheep stealing" in your first post.  No "Pastor"
or "local assembly (church)" has any sheep to be stolen.  All that are in
Christ are His sheep and not the property of anyone on earth...and you
surely can't steal any of His sheep.  If there are others likeminded let
them join with you after they are satisfied that the house church concept is
for them.  It's a lot different than the "other churches."  And there are
areas of concern that will surely come to the fore as you get into "it."
What do we do with the children?  Where and how do we give our money?  And
then there is the big "how about" who'se going to be the leader of this new
venture?  And on and on ad infinitum.  But many on this list have been
through all those questions and others that you can't even imagine...don't
hesitate to call on them for wisdom in these situations when they come
up...and keep reading and posting.  I've been on the list for over 8 years
now and still haven't found my way into a house church...but again WELCOME.

Robert Moseley from the hills of Texas... just a bit now the road East of
Orange County, CA