House Church Talk - Directed by the Spirit

Colin Thompson colin at cthompson.org.uk
Fri Nov 14 08:21:37 EST 2003

 Hi Jim (Goodword)
I think we get confused between those who are called, and those who are
chosen.
I have spent all of my time as a disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ among
those who have not been called, but who hang around anyway, and those who
have been called, but who have not made their calling into an election.
Only those called and chosen will feed us.
All the best,
Colin Thompson.
Gateshead, England.
cthompson.org.uk/colin.html