House Church Talk - If I can't...

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Thu Nov 20 12:17:36 EST 2003

"If I can't destroy your home church, then I'll just destroy your home."

     Satan

I have long since changed my email address, and need to be deleted from
your registry of house churches. We are moving and getting a divorce.
Please take off both our listings under xxx. My old email was xxx. My new
is xxx . Thank you for your help.

     XXX