House Church Talk - lookin for materials on mp3

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Fri Nov 21 12:33:41 EST 2003

      Boo,

Did ya see footage of that lawyer taking those bullets at close range
while lunging back and forth behind a not-so-large tree. When returning
to his office he immediately filed for a lifetime membership with the
Arbor Day Society and made a large contribution.

Heeeeeeyyyyyyy!     :-)

We are using mp3 files to compliment our home school curriculum. It's
working out good. I found stuff on a neat site:
http://www.thenarrowpath.com. Some of it is even friendly to alternate
forms of church.

I am looking for things of interest to teens. Is there a home school Mp3
portal or one that deals with teen issues from a Christian world and life
view?

     David Anderson