House Church Talk - Re: Responses to Emerging Chruch Gathering posts

Dan Beaty dbeaty at copper.net
Fri Nov 21 22:10:27 EST 2003

Tom,

Sorry to be dropping in on a thread that I am not sure what is going on, but
I just caught your reference to the gathering here in Columbus where we met
and had such sweet fellowship with you and your wife.

The meetings in the Cinci area sound interesting too. That is about the time
that I will be preparing to return to India, so I am not sure if I can make
it. But I will be looking forward to hearing more about it later.

Dan B.