House Church Talk - Re: HC Chat & some new Prayer needs!

Thomas Shou thomasshou at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 12:04:50 EDT 2003

Hey Big D,

Count me in bro for the CHAT!
We talk alot about Body life among the simple HCs, yet very few CHATs are set up...what's up with that? We should be Chatting and sharing real time with each other and the rest of the Body the most, rt?

Just thought, we can even pray for one another real-time via CHAT rt? A group of us can pray via chat in chatroom for spec needs!

NEW major prayer needs:
1. PTL, the LORD has miraculously returned Allan to our midst after that traumatic incident! YET, he says he's still very afflicted by those voices and Satanic attack, and still heavily medicated! let's keep PUSHing, Pray Until Something (more) Happens!

2. PRAY for me now as I just got a BOMB dropped on me yest -- my JOB contract is NOT being extended, last day may be next Fri, 10/10         : (
PRAY for me to keep believing, thanking, praising GOD that somehow the Father will work all this for good! And for wisdom in these last few days here....it looks.....
PRAY for increasingly clarity among my team here about what happened and how to leave in the best, most blessed way!

3. Pray for the strengthening of Lucy my wife, as this is especially hard for her now financially......

Btw, what happened to Richard's awesome prayer list?
And bro Cliff, do you still have that chatroom that I joined in before?? Let's keep the fellowship alive saints with more Chatrooms to encourage and edify the wonderful Body of Christ!

Praying to be kept in the center of His will,
Thomas