House Church Talk - Body Life in Montana

Paul Cox paulcox2 at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 2 22:14:55 EDT 2003

Jim Wrote:

My view of the church itself (the whole body of Christ) makes me want to
find
a way for all the believers in Billings to interact more and to do
things
together in the city for the glory of God.  There is, after all, only
one
church in Billings, Montana.  And, of course, we in Billings are only a
part
of the larger body of Christ that stretches all around the planet.

Hi Jim,

Thanks so much for sharing with us.  I had a real sense of being there
as I read your letter.  I think there is in every true believer this
desire for body life.  Unfortunately in most cases, that feeling has
been covered over.

May the Lord honor your burden for all the believers in Billings to
interact more and to do things together in the city for the glory of
God.  We stand with you, brother.

Yours in Christ
Paul

ps   My wife, kids and I lived in Houston for most of the eighties -
Sharpstown II.