House Church Talk - I'm back on the list

Bruce Woodford bwood4d at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 12 13:26:16 EDT 2003

Hi Marilew,

There are probably quite a number of us on the list who have "come on board"
since you were here last.  Why not introduce yourself to us and share a bit
of what the Lord has been doing in your life?

I always find it so interesting to hear how God has worked in peoples' lives
because we are all unique and He works personally and uniquely in our lives
(not as a "cookie cutter" assembly line!)

So we would be delighted to hear how He has been fitting you and equipping
you for the ministry to which He has called you and gifted you. (I Peter
4:10,11)

Your brother in Christ,
Bruce