House Church Talk - Practical HC Question....

Colin Thompson colin at cthompson.org.uk
Fri Oct 17 15:09:05 EDT 2003

 Hi Dan,
I guess we've all been, and maybe still to some degree are going throught
this.
I think the answer lies in our foundations.
See Acts 4 and the gospel of the kingdom does not end with immersion in
water and the Holy Spirit. It goes on to continuing in the apostles teaching
and in the community!
Community sorts out the wheat from the chaff.
Those who are in it for the meetings will want their privacy more than
community.
Those who are looking for the 'correct' teaching will be more concerned with
what folks 'believe' than if their brother nedds anything right now.
We will know them by their love.
We will be known by our love, if it is from heaven, or of man.
Hold out for the best, the true, the genuine.
Now is the time for weeping, for tears, for confession, for repenatnce, for
pleading.
Times of refreshing will come.
All the best,
Colin Thompson,