House Church Talk - GOOD WORD!!

Tom Kline KLINE1 at webtv.net
Tue Oct 21 14:02:24 EDT 2003

Ruel & Link,
   Excellent points you have brought up on your latest posts.  It shows
me sometimes we must think outside the box.
   The Lord has really been expanding my vision and horizon's lately
when I take time to put down the book and listen to my children.
   I think the real key for me has been when I honestly acquiesce to the
fact that I am not an island and no man can do without others, even the
Lord Jesus the root out of dry ground needed His Heavenly Fathers
direction, so if the Lord of glory is humble enough after creating all
the magnificence of the universe to ask for help who are we to nail down
all the hatches looking for the golden blueprint to always go by and
ignore our brethrens experience and advice.
   This is my day off but I am busy doing pro bono work at the office so
I got to run for now, your brother, tom.