House Church Talk - Practical HC Question....

Phillip Cohen spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Tue Oct 21 14:37:06 EDT 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:35:49 -0400 David Anderson <david at housechurch.org>
writes:
> Sometimes, I suspect that complaints about the lack of "teaching and
> worship" are just masks for other problems such as an unwillingness
> love or an unspoken desire to re-enter the world of spectator or
> cerebral
> Christianity.

But sometimes not, eh? Larger organizations can provide more resources
and a wider spectrum of spiritual gifts. Smaller groups offer more
opportunities for intimacy.

Sometimes people need the feeling of safety that comes from being a
little fish in a big pond.

Perhaps our perspective is based upon our preconcieved concepts of what
happens or is in house vs assembly meetings.

Walking by faith,
Phillip & Mary Cohen
spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Blessed be the LORD God, Who only does wondrous things! Let the whole
earth be filled with His glory. Psalm 72: 18,19