House Church Talk - Praise Report!

forwarded forwarded at housechurch.org
Thu Oct 30 12:45:08 EST 2003

From: KLINE1 at webtv.net (Tom Kline)

Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 06:23:05 -0600 (CST) (The original message was
addressed to too many addresses, which is in most cases, an indicator of
unsolicited email. Sorry for the delay. - forwarder)

Please forgive me if you are receiving this e-mail twice it means I am
also on some list with you please notify me and I can take you out of my
addy book, if that happens.

 I had a pretty full week medically and was tentatively told to monitor
my gluclose levels the next three months and see how I do off insulin. I
have lost 25 pounds in the last year eating like a diabetic and feel
wonderful. Dr. Hazelton said there was no reason no to not expect full
recovery with my pancreas as long as I keep on doing what I have been
doing.

 My wife has started me on 5 small meals a day and I plan on starting to
get a little exercise at the center with my oldest boy Mike who got 7th
in the nation in power lifting his junior year in high school, I will be
doing light reps under his supervision.

 I also had a nice visit with my psychiatric nurse and we agreed to forgo
the lithium which I have been off since August anyway, I've never felt
more alive! Eventually when I get my sleep patterns right I can get off
the mild tranquilizer called respidahl. My wife has been very loving and
supportive thru out all this. I'm not out of the woods yet, for those of
you who know me know my past and how fragile my psyche is.

 I am in the initial stages of looking at starting up a business, I am
running some material I got off the internet with a techy friend I have
named Pil Bonifazi, Phil I wish I had your e-mail buddy, I got a lot to
talk about, but you only live a country mile away I think I'll drop by
for some fellowship.

 Also if anybody out there can help me with writing up a prospectus for a
company I would like to have involved in my venture please let me know, I
am in way over my head but I have a strong support group locally I think
I can fall back on.

 Dick Wright, please post this on the praise report for H-C talk. I gtg
getting the kids ready for school there is always a surprise every
morning, the wife can't do it all alone. As always thru thick and thin,

     your brother tom.

When it becomes clear that no one else shares your level of passion, you
are where you belong.