House Church Talk - Sorry, prayers please

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Fri Oct 31 13:40:59 EST 2003

>I want to apologize for my outbursts this morning, like a typical guy I
>embellished my "war" story of the branch and defamed my virtuous woman
>at the same time bouncing about a thousand posts off this list because I
>was not aware of he policy.  Keep praying for me cause I am a very proud
>fellow just learning to sit at my wife's feet, not to mention the tons
>of stuff I haven't even scratched the surface yet by listening to my
>children.
>   For me now is the time to walk the walk and leave the rest to God and
>country.  My new signature box says it all for me today.

      Hey tom,

The Lord surely has you in his mighty grip, brother. Praise his name! We
rejoice with you in the ongoing process.

You and your wife are truly assets to the list. How rare to find a guy
who is teachable.

Thank you for the praise report, too. Makes me glad I have email when I
read good stories. Looking forward to more posts from you all. So.
apology NOT accepted.

Our love to your household,

      David Anderson

(I once heard Joni, the Christian quadriplegic, recount how she used to
pray and fast because her husband Ken watched football games on the TV.
As time went by she realized that she was the problem and began to watch
with him every Monday night.)