House Church Talk - Re: The Local Church (goodwordusa@att.net)

Paul Cox paulcox2 at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 27 14:21:28 EDT 2003

Dear Debra,

I was certainly not advocating "two by twos".  The Lord sent out
seventy.  My only point was that in the New Testament we don't find any
one person stepping forth as the sole authority, or the "one oracle", as
Witness Lee has been called among his most ardent followers.  Such a
thing is indeed divisive to the body of Christ, as you have pointed out,
and is very dangerous.

Paul Cox