House Church Talk - The Local Church -- my 2 cents

Dan Beaty dbeaty at copper.net
Sat Sep 27 23:42:07 EDT 2003

Tim,

This is an illuminating passage!

> Romans 16:1-16  basically says "Greet those that meet in different
locations
> with different people" I see unity but meeting in different locations.

It has been my hope for many years to see and experience this kind of unity
that you describe here.

Of course there is unity among Christians in our area and elsewhere, but I
believe God has even more in His mind for us. We have the freedom to meet
with different people in different locations and also to encourage and
support those who meet elsewhere -- because we are one in Him!

May that oneness be secondary in our hearts and minds only to our devotion
to Jesus our Lord!

Dan