House Church Talk - House Church Chat

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Thu Apr 1 15:13:14 EST 2004

>Works fine here....................
>
>David, any suggestions?
>
>RJ

   Hey there all ye would-be chatmiesters,

Do you have the Flash plug-in installed or possibly disabled? I think it
now comes with most browsers and, if not, it is free from macromedia.com.

The chat room seemed very fast and there were no pesky ads - I just left
from there. I had an appointment, you see.

Check you out soon, keep those home fires ablazin!

    David Anderson