House Church Talk - Prayer Request

rebelfire at juno.com rebelfire at juno.com
Mon Apr 5 11:26:47 EDT 2004

Well, it might be a selfish prayer but my car is in the mechanic shop and
I am dead in the water without it.  Can't even get back and forth to work
at the moment.

Please pray with me for the mechanic to be able to accurately diagnosis
the problem and that my megar budget can afford the shock!  :-)

Rick