House Church Talk - chat possibilities

Raymond Spellbrink eaglensky at msn.com
Mon Apr 5 18:47:09 EDT 2004

RJ,

    I go to the chat link and all I get is a blue screen with a white box in the upper left hand corner.  Any suggestions?

Raymond
\O/ IT'S ALL ABOUT JESUS!! \O/

Check out my e-store at http://www.christian-auctions.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl?action=showstore&user=Eaglensky<http://www.christian-auctions.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl?action=showstore&user=Eaglensky>
We will be adding more items all the time, so check back often.

What if we stopped doing everything God never told us to do?

Check out our website at www.newjerusalemministries.faithweb.com<http://www.newjerusalemministriesfaithweb.com/>