House Church Talk - the last recorded words of Jesus

SameSpecies samespecies at charter.net
Wed Apr 7 21:45:38 EDT 2004

"that is certainly no small task"  Amen, to that Sean, I would even go further and say, for us it is an impossible task to accomplish, if it is us, then I would say it is only something that will look good on the outside and last for a little while.  But, if we remain a prisoner in the Lord, Eph 4:1 "I, therefore, the prisoner for the Lord", and if we walk worthily of THE CALLING by which we were called, Eph 4:1 "...live worthily of the calling with which you have been called", and if we keep the Unity of The Spirit in the Bond of Peace, Eph 4:3 "keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.", then we will express the fruit of The Spirit which includes humility, gentleness, patience, love for one another, etc., etc.,Eph 4:2 "with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,".  Praise the Lord, He said "My Peace" I will give you.  Praise the Spirit of Jesus Christ, God is Spirit, nothing is impossible in Christ Jesus, the Lord Spirit.  Thank-you Lord! You are the Calling.  Thank-you Lord!, that we are only branches that bare the fruit of The Vine, apart from The Vine we can bare no true fruit.  He will transform us as we behold Him,  we will be much more saved in His Life.  To Him be the glory (expression) in the church. Not us, but Christ, even the life we live in the flesh, we live by Faith, the substance of The Thing not seen, The Thing hoped for.  Thank-you Lord!, Christ is our Hope, thank-you Lord! for the Spirit of Faith.  Let us walk worthily of the One who called us, Who sealed us with the Promise, the Promised Holy Spirit, the Life, the Light, the Covenant Mediator.

Isa 42:5 This is what the true God, the Lord, says-the one who created the sky and stretched it out, the one who fashioned the earth and everything that lives on it, the one who gives breath to the people on it, and life to those who live on it: 6 "I, the Lord, officially commission you; I take hold of your hand.  I protect you and make you a covenant mediator for people, and a light to the nations, 7 to open blind eyes, to release prisoners from dungeons, those who live in darkness from prisons.

The Spirit of Grace to us all,

Mike