House Church Talk - Re: the last recorded words of Jesus

Flash flash at mbz.org
Fri Apr 9 11:37:45 EDT 2004

> GrAcE, God as Enjoyment, as Life, as the Spirit to us all,
>
> Mike

I did not mean any disagreement with what you initially said, Mike.  I will read my comment again to try to recapture if I had disagreement, but I don't think so.  I just meant to agree using a different set of verses, I think.

As to <SNIP>  To me, that indicates that I clipped a bunch of your email for brevity and to clarify what I was directing my comment toward.  Sorry for the mis communication on what I did there.

Now, I will go back and read your looooong comment again to try and understand what you say again.  Thank you.
Dan ChicagoArea