OFF TOPIC was Re: House Church Talk - Re: chat possibilities

rebelfire at juno.com rebelfire at juno.com
Fri Apr 9 17:56:24 EDT 2004

-- Vanessa DiDomenico <van3hijos at yahoo.com> wrote:

>This just sounds like you are trying to show a little kid that YOU have
>the POWER! Its gross! And its probably the reason the US educational
>system is such a mess. Here, in my kids' school, any kid cursing like >that would be gossiped about for maybe 5 years! In the US, it happens >every day in every school.

Vanessa, this "child" he was being punished for choking another student.  This 6'4" 240 lbs little child must be heldresponsible for his actions.  Here in America, I see children who are never heald responsible for thier actions.  Theygrow up to be spoiled brats who can not function in society.

Hmmm...   Public schools have rape happen on a regular basis too.  I guess since this is becoming the norm, it is acceptable.

I am pretty sure we will never see eye to eye on this subject.   That is perfectly ok.

All I know is when the school has a kid pulls a knife or starts a  huge violent fight, all the other teachers come running for me.

Kids (of all ages) need boundries, they beg for direction and control because in these boundries they find safety.

Every year I have to turn kids away from my classes because we do not have the space.

RJ