House Church Talk - this & that

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Thu Apr 15 13:18:19 EDT 2004

   Howdy, howdy,

Several pro-Arab groups, even some in the US, have raised a protest and
sent petitions about the immorality of pursuing the war into or around
Mosques. What an itch we have for the consecrations of places rather than
ourselves to God.

One of the early rulers of the Roman Empire referred to the Christians as
not having temples, in fact. Anyway....

A clever preacher once stood and proclaimed: I have good and bad news,
today. The good news is that we now have enough money to pay off the
"church" - the bad news is that it is still in your pockets. :-)

Hey, one of our people was in the national news today! The rattlesnake he
was handling at "church" bit him. He then refused medical treatment and
died.

Me, I have just had major mail probs with my personal account. If I
missed yours in the last day or 2. Just resend it please. Dan B, I did
get yours.

   David Anderson