House Church Talk - Any christian believer in Beijing,China

Vijay kvijay22 at vsnl.com
Thu Apr 15 01:28:29 EDT 2004

Dear saints,
		I am Vijay from India.One of our brothers namely Samuel of our fellowship
is visiting Beijing,China on coming Saturday to attend a conference.  He
will be there for five days. Any one in the list knows any Christian
brother (or Church ) at Beijing , China, with whom our brother can have
fellowship? Give me details along with e-mail id and phone number.
Vijay