House Church Talk - Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture?

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Fri Apr 16 18:13:46 EDT 2004

    Hi Claire,

I am in general agreement that a conference on these issues is a fine
thing and that such a conference is of interest to many readers of
House Church Talk . Any conference planner can post relevant notices such as this
one to the list, I suppose.

It appears to me that the planners have, in the past, included a wide
variety of speakers - some whose views did not approximate those of the
planners, themselves. In recent years they have had some female speakers,
too, if I recall. I honestly believe they have given a hearty effort to
be inclusive to those in the home church community.

I think I have attended 2 or 3 of these events and have benefited in
several ways. One thing I liked was how on the last day, the floor was
opened to anyone.

Of course, the planners have their own belief set as does each of us. If
you find many points of disagreement, then you probably wouldn't have
much fun. I cannot say.

Don't keep us in suspense for too long as to what your particular
criticism of the meeting might be. :-)  I believe the planners would
carefully consider it.

    David Anderson