House Church Talk - conferences/agendas/our freedom

cliffsilliman at juno.com cliffsilliman at juno.com
Sat Apr 17 22:01:17 EDT 2004

Hi Claire,

I can only speak from what I have experienced. I only know personally
Jonathan Lindvall of the men who are speakers. Jonathan does not even
control the hc that he meets with. We fellowshiped in the same hc with
him for almost 3 years and visiters who did not know him from home
schooling circles would have no idea that he was anyone different than
anyone else there. Because he was no one different by his own teaching
and practice than any one else. He spent his time while we were there
from Oct. 96 to August 99 working to have others speak and lead. He took
the lower place at every opportunity. He also was protective when false
teachers came by in a gentle way with compassion.

He is passionate about scripture, and what it says that we do not want to
hear, even things that he does not like to hear, so that we can be
responders to God. Scripture says this how should we respond is the
context of much what he teaches. If it offends so be it since it is the
Word of God, is an attitude that comes forth in his teaching at times.

Jonathan new coming in that there were issues that we did not see the
same way, but he enjoyed walking along side of us while we were there as
we did with him.

Cliff

Cliff Silliman <cliffsilliman at juno.com>
1 Corinthians 14:15