House Church Talk - conferences/agendas/our freedom

RSH elijahx at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 19:33:16 EDT 2004

whats the url for new wineskins

 "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is
worth war is much worse." --John Stuart Mill

"I was born in the fire.  I can't live in the smoke."

"Those Who Do Not Punish Evil Commend It to Be Done."
            ~~ Leonardo Da Vinci

"I can't purr like a cat when millions are perishing every day. I want to
roar like a lion!"

Reinhard Bonke

"At a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
(George Orwell

"Welcome to tolerance camp.  You are here because you would not accept
people's differences.  Because you refuse to accept the life choices of your
fellow man.  Well those days are now over.  Here you will work, every hour
of every day, until you submit to being tolerant of everybody.  Here
intolerance...will not be tolerated."

"When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews, You are talking
anti-Semitism." Martin Luther King, Jr

 "Perhaps when I die, my friends will write on my tombstone ," here lies a
dreamer", And my enemies, perhaps they will write, "Here lies a madman" But
let no one write "Here lies a coward and a traitor to his ideals"
-Ricardo Flores Magon

"These thoughts are like a Gun in My Mouth
Tantrum of the muse