House Church Talk - agenda documentation

Dan Beaty dlbeaty at copper.net
Tue Apr 20 00:45:40 EDT 2004

Claire,

For what its worth, I have spent time in lengthy conversations with both
Jonathan and Steve. Neither one of them ever suggested that I MUST home
school, or conform to any of their beliefs on these subjects you mentioned.

Jonathan visited a gathering in Ohio some years ago. It was in that first
meeting with him that I sensed a very meek and humble spirit. He is very
bold to speak his views hence "Bold Christian Living" is the name of his
ministry. That boldness could very likely offend some. However, in all
honesty I found no offensive spirit in him. Steve likewise is a very gentle
and pleasant person.

Sorry to say, I have not seen much of the same in their opponents.

It would be interesting to me to actually see their concepts in practice. I
personally find it difficult to visualize some of them.
Dan B.