House Church Talk - Re: Were women silent during the first house churchmeeting?

jim pierceall jpierceall at brtc.net
Mon Apr 26 17:20:42 EDT 2004

Good points being made...  Yes I believe what you say is correct...

and what about the first Christian "sent ones"?

Matt 28:5-7
5 The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are
looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He is not here; he has risen, just
as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 7 Then go quickly and tell
his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into
Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you."
NIV

Sorry they were met w/ the stalwarts skepticism...

Sadder yet, still being met today w/ similar doubts, by comparable brothers,
of the Sister's valid and heavenly prescribed ministries...

JimP - kentucky