House Church Talk - women & house churches and me

jim pierceall jpierceall at brtc.net
Tue Apr 27 10:00:26 EDT 2004

Hi Claire,   Just remembering out loud....  based on what you shared
below...

<<I was told that some people would not participate in various hc lists
because women did - they considered it women not being silent.  The women
from these groups don't participate on these lists, likely their husbands
disallow them from being corrupted by women like me :)>>

Jesus takes the initiative and pursues the woman at the well (John 4)...

she goes and blabs it...  (that's kaintuckeese for evangelizing)

male disciples later learn of her efforts, and offer her classes in
"theological correctness"....   <smile>

-------  just funn'en w/ ya's-------

I suspect illegitimacy is often tucked away and hidden under the mask of
"theological correctness"...  don't ya think?

I also suspect the root of that, always revolves around "control issues"....

JimP - kentucky