House Church Talk - long silence & hello

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Mon Aug 2 21:32:23 EDT 2004

    Hi doug,

Wonderful to hear from you after a long silence and a well deserved
break. Thank you for serving as moderator in times past.

I know the airline industry is in the throes of change and downsize. I
hope things continue to stabilize for your family.

Glad you are home safely after your long road-trip.

    David Anderson

today's thot: Talk is cheap - the supply greatly exceeds the demand.