House Church Talk - Elect John Kerry

Phillip Cohen spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Fri Aug 6 07:35:27 EDT 2004

To whom it may concern:
During the Clinton Administration I had an extremely good and well paying
job. I took numerous vacations and had several vacation homes. Since
President Bush took office, I have watched my entire life change for the
worse. I lost my job. I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War. I
lost my homes. I lost my health insurance. As a matter of fact, I lost
virtually everything and became homeless. Adding insult to injury, when
the authorities found me living like an animal, instead of helping me,
they arrested me.
I will do anything to insure President Bush's defeat in the next
election. I will do anything that Senator Kerry wants, to insure that a
Democrat is back in the White House come next year. Bush has to go.
I just thought you and your readers would like to know how one senior
citizen views the Bush Administration. Thank you for taking the time to
read my letter.
Sincerely,
Saddam Hussein

spiritfilledhome at juno.com
In quietness and confidence is my strength. Isaiah 30:15