House Church Talk - What God showed me

Phillip Cohen spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Tue Aug 10 09:08:55 EDT 2004

Here is what God showed me this morning.

Today's a new day. Forget all your past failures, they're all paid for
through the cross.

Set your goal today to be more Christlike than you've ever been, just for
today

More trusting and resting. More forgiving. More loving. More pure in
heart. More passionate for God. More doing everything the most excellent
way.

Send this email to yourself every day.

Phillip
spiritfilledhome at juno.com
In quietness and confidence is my strength. Isaiah 30:15