House Church Talk - For Wounded Sheep, A Answer to Why

Claire Bennett clairebnntt at cox.net
Tue Aug 10 14:26:46 EDT 2004

I've seen firsthand the ripped and bleeding sheep, barely surviving attacks by wolves, both within and without the sheep pen.  It makes me angry just learning about the evil perpetrated upon them, and upon the watchmen and rescuers who attempt to warn and rescue.

As we enter a time of greater deception than we have ever known before, you, the wounded rescued may be among the few that have their eyes open and are alert to the danger soon to come.

A couple of things to keep in mind:  Sorry if you've heard this before.

A wolf is a wolf is a wolf.  A wolf is not a sheep in need of dental work.  If you've tried putting your hands in his mouth, you know this.  Many wolves have been taking advantage of the latest techniques in cosmetic surgery.

How do you know a wolf?  Look for teeth marks.

Shalom
Claire