House Church Talk - Southern California

Jonathan Phillip Lindvall lindvall at boldchristianliving.com
Sun Aug 15 00:09:37 EDT 2004

> Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:46:50 -0700
> From: Glenn Frank <glennfrank at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> Yeah... Well here in the heart of "seeker sensitive" Christianity --
> Southern California -- there are only two people registered who are
> looking
> to meet up with other believers looking for a house church type of
> gathering.

> Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:19:58 -0700
> From: "Claire Bennett" <clairebnntt at cox.net> wrote:
>
> I live in the San Diego area.  We have a small group and I know of a few
> others.  I know of one couple who live in Mission Viejo and can't find a
> group there.

If it's any encouragement, I know of two fledgling house churches in
different parts of Orange County (Southern California). I'm confident the
Lord is raising up hungry people there (as everywhere else), who see
something of the New Testament pattern of relational church-life, and are
willing to humbly and honestly seek Jesus' heart for His bride, risking
letting go of the institutional traditions that hinder that.

Anyway, although I don't want to give out these folks' contact info without
their permission, if either of you (or others) happen to be looking to
connect with saints there in Orange County, I can give them your name &
e-mail address if you would like.

Love,

Jonathan
--
You can subscribe to the free Bold Christian Living E-mail Newsletter by
sending a post to <boldchristianliv-subscribe at welovegod.org>.

God bless you.

Jonathan Lindvall                    Lindvall at BoldChristianLiving.com
Bold Christian Living              http://www.BoldChristianLiving.com

PO Box 820                                         Voice 559-539-0500
Springville CA 93265                               Fax   559-539-0804

...He who has begun a good work in you will complete it...  Phil. 1:6