House Church Talk - holy places? a disappointed God?

neilandlizpeterson at ntlworld.com neilandlizpeterson at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 17 20:26:08 EDT 2004

All people are equal, all want to prosper, have safety for their families grieve when you loose someone close & bleed the same colour when wounded, I have lived in Belfast N.Ireland for 22 years & have been through much, I have dead friends, dead colleagues, seen people without arms & legs, blood on the street, hatred in the air that you could almost cut with a knife & all of this caused by a small percentage of a population, while the rest simply want to live.  Pray for all in Iraq, troops can't sort it out, politicians will draw it out but God can change it all & He is interested in all, so pray for them all.

Neil