House Church Talk - the injured bride

DanG dan.dgordon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 09:14:27 EDT 2004

Mike Sangrey wrote:
> Why!!!!!  David!!!!!  You forgot the last line!!!!
>
> See below.
>

> And then the groom was heard to whsiper...but just loud enough for the
> bride to hear...
>
> Isn't she the most beautiful bride you've ever seen?
>
> -----
>
> Ironic, isn't it?  The two faces of the Church.
>
> <smile>
>
> --
> Mike Sangrey

As happens waaay too often for my comfort - I posted a naaay to your
post last night, Mike, and then this morning here is what I read in
2Cor11:2
Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed
bear with me.  For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I
have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste
virgin to Christ.

Ah well, so much for some of the sentiments of my previous post.
And praying for Miriam in labor this a.m. also...
DanG ChicagoArea